You know what your dissertation introduction must include:
- A short explanation of your research question
- Some background information relating to your question
- An explanation of why you chose this question and what you hope to contribute through your research
- A very short summary of what you did (without revealing results, of course)
This chapter will be your shortest, but do not let that fool you. Its significance is huge, because you must:
- Entice the reader to want to move forward and read your entire document
- Justify and explain the importance of what you have researched
- Hint that important data is contained in the work
Finding the Balance
A dissertation, even though it is a scholarly work, is quite personal. After all, you have spent months and months researching and writing. You have a huge investment in this work, and your introduction should speak to that. At the same time, you need to remain somewhat formal in your presentation, and getting to that balance is sometimes difficult.
UrgentEssayWriting.com is Ready to Help You
Students who do not struggle with other chapters do seem to struggle with the Introduction chapter. If this is you, then know that help is available from us, no matter what your research field may be. We can offer the following:
- A personally assigned Ph.D. academician who is from your same research field
- An individual who can take all that you have written so far and weave it into an introduction that will be compelling and yet scholarly in its approach.
- Privacy and confidentiality for you at all times
- Best pricing in the business for the quality of writing services we supply.
- There is no reason for you to struggle with your short introduction chapter. Get the best professional help right here, right now!
URGENCY AND QUALITY - THAT IS OUR NAME
get your paper written starting at
$12.99 per page